6 Tips to Plan to Perfect Girlfriends Getaway in
Sevierville, Tennessee, has all the features needed for a fun girlfriends getaway: great shopping, good food and drinks, full-service spas, and outdoor bucket-list adventure options. But before taking off on a girlfriend getaway in Sevierville, take a look at a few tips to help you plan the ideal trip for you and your girlfriends.
- 1. Organize a private spa outing. Sevierville spas like The Spa at Oak Haven cater to groups by organizing a customized itinerary for a day at the spa based on your group’s preferences. Pick and choose from massages to manicures and pedicures to facials.
- 2. Plan your shopping trip in advance. The most popular shopping destination in Sevierville is the Tanger Five Oaks Factory Outlet. With more than 120 shops, it can easy to get caught up in one part of the shopping center without making it to the other side. Take a look at the store directory before heading to the shopping center and plan your visit accordingly, whether you’re interested in shopping for jewelry or wanting to refresh a spring or summer wardrobe.
- 3. Be adventurous. Sevierville’s location right next to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park means it’s easy to get outside and take advantage of the attractions—both natural and man-made in and around Sevierville. A day of outdoor adventure can be as simple as hiking trails in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, or it might include zip-lining at Adventure Park Zip Lines or getting an aerial view of beautiful eastern Tennessee on a ride with Scenic Helicopter Tours.
- 4. Don’t ignore the importance of food and drink. Discovering area restaurants and wineries doesn’t have to be afterthought: It can be the entire focus of a day or two of a girl friends getaway in Sevierville. Plan a day visiting area wineries like Hillside Winery and Eagle Springs Winery for tastings and tours, and put some of Sevierville’s local dining favorites on your list.
- 5. Check the calendar for annual events and festivals. Sevierville hosts a number of fun events and festivals every year featuring bluegrass music, dance, cool cars, barbecue, singing and more. Take a look at the calendar of events to see if your preferred dates for a girl friends getaway overlaps with one of Sevierville’s featured events, like the internationally awarded Bloomin’ Barbeque & Bluegrass Festival, which nabbed the Southeast Tourism Society’s top festival honor.
- 6. Choose from a variety of custom packages. Visit Sevierville has built out a number of package deals for girl friends getaways that includes lodging options and things to do. Trips can be tailored to summer getaways aimed to beat the heat or a visit focused on shopping and pampering.