5 REASONS TO SHOP SEVIERVILLE THIS CHRISTMAS
Sevierville (TN) – The 12 Days of Christmas can be daunting – especially for overwhelmed holiday shoppers. But never fear! Sevierville is a shopper’s paradise and can make your wish list happen in a snap.
1) With over 150 name brand outlet stores, Sevierville is the outlet shopping capital of the Great Smoky Mountains. Check out shopper favorites like Tanger Outlets Sevierville (over 100 stores ranging from North Face, Polo Ralph Lauren, Coach and Michael Kors to Old Navy and The Disney Store). Find even more deals at Tanger Outlets Sevierville here.
2) Location, location, location – Sevierville is located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is only a day’s drive from over one half the nation’s population. Want an added bonus? It’s right next to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee, so your family and friends can enjoy a fun-filled vacation in all three cities.
3) Boutiques and specialty stores abound in historic downtown Sevierville. The Cherry Pit specializes in fabric, patterns and books for quilters and was chosen as one of ten featured shops by Quilt Sampler Magazine. Then venture through town hitting other crafty spots like Your Scrapbook Superstore which features the largest selection of inventory in the nation plus a massive 4,000 square foot clearance center where everything is 50% off all the time.
4) Something old, weird or just plain cool is waiting for you at Smoky Mountain Knifeworks, an 88,000 square foot celebration of the eclectic. This knife showplace sells cutlery, kitchen gadgets, survival gear, pieces of history and even real fossils. The most amazing part? How reasonable the prices are.
5) Find the perfect gift for the outdoors-man or outdoors-woman on your list at Bass Pro Outdoor World or Orvis Company Store.
For more information about shopping and vacationing in Sevierville this Christmas season, call 1-888-738-4378 or go online to www.VisitSevierville.com.