Sevierville welcomes you to enjoy the Smoky Mountains!
Our hotels, restaurants, attractions, stores and other establishments are diligently working to ensure safe and enjoyable experiences for our guests.
As you consider traveling to Sevierville and the Smoky Mountains, we ask that you help us maintain a safe and enjoyable experience for all by following the guidelines set forth by local businesses, wearing a facial covering when appropriate and practicing social distancing. These are simple ways we can all work together to make things safer for one another. As always, the health and safety of our visitors, residents and employees are our top priorities.
LOCAL BUSINESS UPDATES
The business in the Smoky Mountains area are open and ready to welcome you.
For a complete list of Sevierville Chamber of Commerce business members, please browse our site at www.VisitSevierville.com.
There’s nothing quite like enjoying fresh, mountain air and Smoky Mountain adventures during the summer. Here are some ideas to help you start planning your vacation.
STAY INSPIRED TO TRAVEL
Even if you’re not ready to travel yet, Sevierville has plenty of great resources to help you keep dreaming about visiting the Smoky Mountains.
Whether at home or traveling, we always encourage our guests to practice healthy habits including:
- Staying home when you're sick, except to get medical care
- Practice social distancing guidelines, including wearing a mask in public when appropriate
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds