Springtime is a great time to explore the beauty of East Tennessee! With the abundance of activities available for all ages, families can create a fun-filled vacation full of adventure and lasting memories. From zip-lining to horseback riding, here are 10 activities you should consider when visiting Sevierville, TN, and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park this spring.
- White Water Rafting – Spend a day on the rapids with your family! Choose from 4 different white water rafting trips ranging from mild to wild. All trips are designed to provide a safe and thrilling experience for everyone.
- Zip-Lining – Take in breathtaking views of rolling hills as you soar through the sky on this thrilling zip-line tour. The course is designed with plenty of twists and turns over rivers, beneath treetops, and up mountain trails so that you can take in all that nature has to offer!
- Horseback Riding – Saddle up for a peaceful trail ride through the park! Guided tours are perfect for novice riders or experienced equestrians who want to explore some lesser-known trails in beautiful East Tennessee.
- Fishing – Whether you’re an experienced angler or just getting started, fishing is a great way to relax and enjoy nature! There are many stocked lakes throughout Sevierville where you can cast your line into crystal clear waters in search of bass, trout, catfish, sunfish, and more!
- Hiking – With over 800 miles of trails within Great Smoky Mountains National Park there’s something for every level hiker! Choose from easy walks along streams or challenging hikes up rocky peaks – it’s all here waiting to be explored!
- Caving – Explore amazing underground wonders at Forbidden Caverns!
- Shopping & Dining – Whether you’re looking for souvenirs or regional delicacies there are plenty of shops and restaurants in downtown Sevierville that will satisfy any craving or need! Enjoy local flavors like moonshine BBQ sauce or apple cider donuts while exploring unique stores full of handmade crafts from local artisans – it’ll be an experience like no other!
- Live Music – Listen to live music played by some of the top performers in East Tennessee while sipping on craft beer or cocktails at one of our many venues around town. From country music legends playing at The Grand Majestic Theater to jazz bands performing at The Fox & Hound Restaurant & Pub – there’s something for everyone here in Sevierville!
- Golfing– Hit the links at one of our championship golf courses located around town for some 18-hole fun with friends and family. Enjoy breathtaking scenery as you play your way through lush fairways surrounded by mountains – it’s truly an experience not soon forgotten.
- UTV Rides– Get off-road with UTV rides throughout scenic valleys filled with wildlife sightings, creekside strolls, and even mountain-top views – it’s a fast-paced thrill ride that shouldn’t be missed.
Whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation, Sevierville has something for everyone this spring season. From kayaking on Douglas Lake to shopping downtown – create lasting memories with your family this year that won’t soon be forgotten. So get out there, moms and explore all East Tennessee has to offer this springtime season – we guarantee you won’t regret it!