Say “I Do” in Tennessee’s Smoky Mountains
Dreaming about getting married on a mountaintop then taking a private helicopter tour? How about exchanging vows while standing ankle-deep in the middle of a rocky river then leading your wedding party to a barn dance? Want a picture-perfect ceremony under a flowery arch followed by a gourmet feast? When it comes to destination weddings in the Smoky Mountains, vendors throughout Sevierville are ready to make your dreams come true whatever your ideal wedding may entail.
Destination weddings in Sevierville run the gamut from romantic to magical, practical to extravagant, intimate to grand, spontaneous to meticulously planned. You’ll find venues for rehearsal dinners, bridal lunches, bachelor/ette parties, and receptions, plus plenty of guest accommodations from basic to luxurious. We have wedding locations perfect for private elopements, large celebrations, and everything in between. Whether your budget is as small as your doubts or as limitless as your love, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Sevierville. Here are five sensational options.
1. Wildflower Event Center , which opened in 2021, offers space that’s easy to customize to your color scheme, décor style, and event size whether you’re planning a bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, or wedding of up to 100 seated guests. Pose for photos inside the modern rustic building, on a graceful footbridge, in gardens, near a historic farmhouse, with mountains in the background, and other eye-pleasing options. If your dog will serve as ring bearer, flower dog, or best friend, no problem! Whether you want to hold your ceremony indoors or out, host a seated dinner or buffet, use round or rectangle tables, implement your plan or get help making one, Wildflower Event Center is ready to serve as your one-stop wedding destination or as part of an event featuring multiple venues across Sevierville.
2. Swann Stables Weddings & Events offers the ultimate in versatility with multiple outdoor and indoor settings to accommodate your heart’s desires. The 1880s country estate sprawls 50 acres and is home to a variety of structures, so if you’d like to get married inside a horse barn, carriage house, milk parlor, on a hilltop overlooking the Little Pigeon River, on an outdoor dance floor, in a two-story Victorian home, in a grassy field, or against a mountain backdrop, it’s all possible here. Photo options abound! Pose on a bridge over a creek, under trees, next to a stained-glass window, in a horse-drawn carriage, near mountains, on a walking path, in a meadow with seasonal blooms, and many more options from casual to elegant. Invite a few close friends or hundreds of guests, there’s space to park up to 800 cars. Owners Shari and John Coleman have helped couples’ wedding dreams come true for nine years. “Laughter here is the biggest thing,” says Shari, who aims to help brides relax and enjoy the day. “We want people to walk away with wonderful memories and photos.”
3. 101 Sky Lounge, located on the rooftop of the recently-renovated Central Hotel, boasts stunning panoramic views of historic downtown Sevierville and the surrounding Smoky Mountains. With flexible seating arrangements, a fire pit for chilly nights (as well as sparkling ambiance), and other considerations, the rooftop space is available for private events including bridal parties, rehearsals, weddings, and receptions. To simplify planning and ensure quality, packages with upscale food and handcrafted cocktails supplied by Seasons 101 are available. Book one of the historic hotel suites so you can linger in style on the property after your special event.
4. Ronel Raicsics Design, is a fine jeweler located in downtown Sevierville. For nearly 40 years Ronel has been handcrafting original bespoke jewelry and custom sentimental pieces, working with high-quality precious metals and gemstones to create unique treasures.
Whether you’re looking for custom-designed pieces, redesigns, or want to select whatever catches your eye in the display case, visit this special store for engagement rings, wedding bands, anniversary gifts, and just-because treats. “I can make something beautiful at any price point,” he promises.
5. Wanderlust Salon and Spa, can help you get ready for your special day, whether you, your love, and/or your wedding party need a relaxing massage, handtied hair extensions, makeup styling, lash tint, elegant updo, or pampering bridal package of services. Enjoy on-site services in historic downtown Sevierville or book a traveling bridal party for groups of six or more if you’ll be less stressed on the big day if the stylists come to you.
Find more wedding venues and ideas in our companion article, “Get Married in Sevierville.”
Spend your honeymoon in a cozy mountain cabin, getting pampered with luxurious spa treatments, hiking a stretch of the Appalachian Trail, exploring a myriad of attractions, and more. Read why Sevierville Tops TripAdvisor’s List Of Best Honeymoon Destinations in the U.S.
FREE PRINTED VACATION PLANNER
Select this option to request the Sevierville Vacation Planner by mail.
FREE DIGITAL VACATION PLANNER
Select this option to view or download the Sevierville Vacation Planner instantly.